Specific duties include the following:
- Monitor a portfolio of clients within the relevant corporate sectors focusing on exposure originating from the CIB, CB, trading desks, and Treasury Services
- Support senior team members in structuring facilities and negotiating legal documentation on transactions
- Collaborate with deal teams including product partners (e.g. DCM, traders, IB coverage, CB Coverage), credit executives and legal counsel
- Prepare transaction approval memos, quarterly and annual reviews and tiering analysis
- Proactively manage existing corporate clients in consultation with Credit Executives, including monitoring and recommending internal credit ratings
- Develop a well-informed and forward looking view of the client business
- Stay current on all aspects of the assigned credit portfolio, including industry trends, portfolio performance, compliance with covenants, potential risks and opportunities
- Prepare credit analysis and build financial models, including DCF and acquisition finance models, as needed
- Present credit views and recommendations to senior Credit Executives
- Process and oversee credit line setup, coordinating actively with middle office
- Conduct business and financial due diligence on loan, bond and equity transactions, as needed
- Lead ad hoc team projects
The current open positions are for analysts in Wholesale Credit Risk with a focus on the following industries: Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Building Materials, Business Services, Chemicals, Diversified Industrials, Natural Resources and Transportation. Candidates should demonstrate:
- Possess strong accounting, finance, analytical and modeling skills
- Highly motivated with a natural passion to learn and an inquisitive personality
- Strong interpersonal skills, and an ability to work well in a team environment
- Professional work experience in financial services preferred
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership of tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Interest in client interaction with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of understanding, describing and debating complex concepts
- Ability to perform well under pressure in a demanding environment managing multiple tasks at the same time
- Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word software
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.