A technology client is seeking a Freelance WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites. One of the key responsibilities you will be responsible for both front-end and back-end high quality web development, including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English. We do not provide visa sponsorship at this moment.
- Develop and maintain complex WordPress-based applications
- Design, build and manage website both front-end and back-end including database and server integration.
- Create website architecture to generate new features and plugins, custom functionality, and custom themes.
- Conduct website performance tests and troubleshoot content issues.
- Monitor the performance of the live website.
- Expert as a WordPress Developer.
- Skilled at crafting modern PHP architectures.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital is a freelance network of top talents in digital marketing, web development, and design. Our clients work with high performing teams as well as individual talents who have gone through a rigorous screening process. Clients such as Shopify, Expedia, and Stripe have access to high performing talents on-demand, with guaranteed performance.
Powered by JazzHR