As part of the Wholesale Payments Product Delivery team, the Change Management & Communications team drives product and process changes across all Wholesale Payments products: Treasury Services, Merchant Services, Commercial Card and Global Trade to ensure that our clients and our client coverage teams are prepared for change. This role will be dedicated to supporting the evolution of the global delivery model for Change Management including the development and delivery of analytics surrounding change across regions, support for creation of new processes and tools which will generate a better experience for Front, Middle and Back-office teams across LOBs and Regions.
This position requires an analytical and strategic mindset, using data to drive process improvement, strategic thinking to build upon the current and planned technology capabilities and an ability to work with a range of Front and Middle Office change consumers. Data and Process analysis, Strategic Thinking, Research, User Experience Design and Business Casing are key needs. Exposure to key areas of change management including stakeholder alignment, communication, training and change measurement will be helpful. The successful candidate will shepherd the design of new processes, including coordinating with key partners, to ensure successful delivery and adoption of new solutions.
- Support the development of strategic framework for future change model.
- Create dashboards and analytics covering the global change teams
- Infrastructure capabilities and gaps – Assess data capabilities/infrastructures for various products and LOBs, understand road-maps and identify potential gaps
- End-user requirements – Conduct client and employee analysis to assess functional groups requirements across Service, Sales, Implementation, Banking, etc. to properly prepare for enhancements and changes
- Change Management – Collaborate with cross-functional program teams (responsible for assessing change impacts, defining requirements, planning readiness activities, and developing readiness plans/materials inclusive of communication, training, procedures, risk/controls, and cross-LOB initiative considerations) to understand delivery model and relate to strategic objectives.
- Work with Front and Middle Office systems owners to understand road-maps and build business casing for implementation of new functionality to support future Change model
- Develop deep relationships with assigned functional/business line managers to facilitate end-user adoption
- Provide project management support to assess change impacts, provide strategic guidance, define requirements, plan implementation activities, and develop employee and/or client readiness plans and materials for Change Readiness initiatives.
- Establish strong working relationships with CB Product Solutions teams, as well as functional partners in service, onboarding, legal, compliance, risk and controls.
- Experience in data analytics – Workfront and Tableau a plus
- Focus on strong program management experience
- Experience delivering complex process improvement and technology initiatives at scale, collaborating with multiple teams / functions, and driving change within large organizations
- Exposure to strategic planning process including business case development
- Demonstrated experience managing through influence, collaborating with multiple teams, coordinating across different cross-functional initiatives, and reaching consensus with diverse stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.